- Soundboard and confidant to senior leaders
- Helping successful leaders to achieve positive, lasting change in behaviour that they choose as judged by key stakeholders that they choose. This process is usually a 8-12 month process.
- Facilitate the “building” of executive and management teams . This includes the “role of the team”, definition and agreeing on common goals, agree on role of individual team members, define and agree on rules of engagement. The kick-off is usually an initial 2-day event and thereafter follow-up sessions.
- Change management kick-start for complex organisational transformational initiatives (This can be a 1-2 weeks engagement).
- Helping you to connect your head and your heart in a way that transforms your passion for your dreams into action for your life. Key questions to be answered: Who am I? Who do I want to be? Do I know what I want to do with my life? Do I have clear goals? Do I know how to achieve my goals? Answering these questions is usually a 5-10 session process.
Motivational and Public Speaking
- Personal branding (Key questions: Who am I? What can I do to stand out from the rest? What is my value offering? Why will someone choose me or remember me? How does other people perceive me? What can I do to build my brand?)
- Plugged-in (Nothing works if not plugged in. Question: How are you plugged in? Plugged in to your goals… plugged in to your values … plugged in to to friends, family, colleagues and loved ones? Question: What do you need to plug out in order to be plugged-in?)
- Make next year (which starts tomorrow) the best year of your life (Next year can be the be best year of your life. You can make it happen. You can make your dreams come true. Define what you want to achieve. Write down your goals. Communicate it to everyone – commit yourself! Make plans – small achievable milestones. You and only you can make next year the best year of your life).
- Did I do my best today? (Stand in front of a mirror – face the person you see! Be honest! Ask yourself: Did I do my best today to set clear goals? 2. Did I do my best today to make progress toward my goals? 3. Did I do my best today to find meaning? 4. Did I do my best today to be happy? 5. Did I do my best today to build positive relationships? 6. Did I do my best today to be fully engaged?)